It’s the start of the new academic year and for many this signals the official start of a level-free approach to assessment.
To help you navigate your way through the numerous changes to the National Tests and understand how schools are expected to measure progress and attainment in the absence of levels, we have pre-recorded a free webinar. This is available to listen to by clicking play on the below screen, at any time, from anywhere, so you can digest all this useful information when it best suits you.
Put aside 45 minutes to listen to Camilla Erskine, our Consultant Publisher for Assessment, cover the following key areas:
- An update on changes to the assessment and accountability landscape in England
- What the removal of National Curriculum levels means for primary schools in terms of pupil attainment and progress
- Overview of how Ofsted will judge attainment and progress without levels
- What schools are doing in response to these changes
- Sources of information and support
- A brief overview of the Rising Stars and Hodder Education assessment solutions for primary schools (with special discounts for webinar viewers)