What is My Assessment and Reporting Kit (MARK)?
MARK is a powerful online tool that enables you to:
- input children’s scores in the on-screen marksheets
- view gap analysis to inform teaching
- generate reports in a few clicks.
We currently offer marksheets and reports for:
- PiRA, PUMA and GAPS– standardised termly assessments for Reading and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Optional Tests – SATs-style whole-curriculum assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Progress Tests – formative half-termly assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths for Years 1 to 6
- PUMA KS3 – standardised termly assessments for Maths Years 7 to 9.
Access to the site is free for all schools, and there are just a few simple steps to follow to get you started.
How can we start using it?
Unlock access for all teachers in your school by placing an order for MARK through this page. Access to the site is free of charge. You will need a free My Rising Stars account to do this and will be asked to nominate a member of staff to assume the role of Access Co-ordinator before your order is complete; this is to ensure your children’s data is secure. The Access Co-ordinator can get your school set up on the site by following a few simple steps and will be able to approve access for teachers so they can enter results and generate reports.
Details of what the Access Co-ordinator and other roles are able to do in the site can be viewed here. Once the Access Co-ordinator has assigned roles for staff, they will be able to enter the platform via the MARK icon on their My Rising Stars dashboard.
You can download a step-by-step guide to getting started, or watch the helpful video walkthrough below.
If you need any more help on MARK, or would like to talk to a member of our technical support team, send us an email with the details and we’ll get in touch.