What is My Assessment and Reporting Kit (MARK)?
MARK is a powerful online tool that enables you to:
- input pupil’s scores in the on-screen marksheets
- view gap analysis to inform teaching
- generate reports in a few clicks.
We currently offer marksheets and reports for:
- PiRA, PUMA and GAPS– standardised termly assessments for Reading and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Optional Tests – SATs-style whole-curriculum assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Progress Tests – formative half-termly assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths for Years 1 to 6
- PUMA KS3 – standardised termly assessments for Maths Years 7 to 9.
- AMT and ART – standardised assessments for both group and individual testing, across a wide age and ability range.
Access to the site is free for all schools, and there are just a few simple steps to follow to get you started.
How can we start using it?
MARK is completely free and can be access by every teacher within your school. Simply order MARK by clicking on the relevant link below:
When you go to place your order you will be asked to nominate a member of staff to assume the role of Access Co-ordinator to complete your order; this is to ensure your children’s data is secure. The Access Co-ordinator can get your school set up on the site by following a few simple steps and will be able to approve access for teachers so they can enter results and generate reports.
Details of what the Access Co-ordinator and other roles are able to do in the site can be viewed here. Once the Access Co-ordinator has assigned roles for staff, they will be able to enter the platform via the MARK icon on their dashboard.
You can download a step-by-step guide to getting started, or watch the helpful video walkthrough below.
If you need any more help on MARK, or would like to talk to a member of our technical support team, send us an email with the details and we’ll get in touch.